Wednesday 8 May 2013

Do you ever?

 
Do you ever get that thing that half way through the day you will just want to change your outfit, because now what you are wearing suddenly seems wrong, boring or really outdated? I think to avoid this my outfit seems rather simple, with a hint of 50's in this homemade dress and hand customised cardigan. I've been avoiding anything modern lately and switching between looks from different decades. But fuck it next time a get dressed it going to be layers, crazy prints (lots of them) make up and a ton of jewellery. I mean anyone that is of any interest stylistically often has big transformations, it's just that normally by the time they are famous they have come up with there best one so they end up sticking with it! I'm going to go clothes mad!  Watch the space.....
 
 
A man who knows a lots about transformations.........
 
 

No comments: