Friday 20 April 2012

Old news and granny jumpers…..

On my walk around Brighton today (it was sunny and I needed some exercise) I walked past a charity shop having a closing down sale, everything one pound! Hence three new jumpers to add to my vast collection!
Love how this lilac one is home knitted and has an open knit which means I can layer over interesting prints/textures for full affect!
Couldn’t resist this royal blue number, the thinness of it means I can layer it under high waisted pieces, as most of jumpers are mega chunky.

How cute is this nighties copy of a sixties bed jacket, forever loving the Peter Pan collar and fondant colour.


Here is todays weird take on trying to get dressed, I’m wearing fishnets here, which I felt soooooo self-conscious in when I left the house due to my rather short playsuit (worn underneath jumper) however I feel like my jumper and boots cancelled out the potential of looking like a bit of a slut!


Ok, this song has been around a couple of months but I simply can’t get enough of this song…… Artic Monkeys I will always love you.  Totally old news but if you’re looking for some indie satisfaction then check out their current album. I know I am not cool. But I like what I like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQH8ZTgna3Q&ob=av2e

No comments: