Tuesday 13 August 2013

Another day, another outfit.

I think I've just become obsessed with clashing colours with my hair! Although im going to wash it tonight so I expect I'll be working with a new shade tomorrow which is exciting! I got given this yellow number which is actually meant to be a sleeveless jacket, it's from the 80's and has a matching quilted clutch bag! I've had a bit of a cold for like a week now and it shows no sign of budging. How dull. Spent the morning in bed emailing People trying to persuade them to represent me. Yawn. It's funny how trying to conform to the dullness of formal emails has dumbed my look down. Interesting! Roll on tomorrow. Another day another outfit. 

1 comment:

Ross Mountney said...

If this is your version of dull there's no hope for the rest of us! :)