Saturday 6 April 2013

Tim Walker

Tim Walker is a very well respected fashion/portrait photographer. I have been a huge fan of the his for God knows how long.The first time I saw one of his works was the in the first issue of vogue I ever bought about 7/8 years ago, and still the magic and beauty he captures makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. They take you somewhere you have never been, but still you feel like you have seen this place before. He captures beautiful wonderland like dreams, a secret garden that's a stones throw away.

I was unfortunate that I was not able to see the exhibit in Somerset House, London during the Christmas period, but as spring is finally peeping its shy face through the window, I thought id share just a handful of Tim Walkers creations (and these aren't even his best, for that you have get his gorgeous books.)










No comments: