Saturday 18 May 2013

Lets Go Go.

Photo: Fosse Chelsea!
 





If you often read this blog then you know I have a major thing for the 60's, the music, the style, I adore that sixties vibe. These pics were taken yesterday for a potential project in the pipeline, Styled by Alanna, Laura and I and Photographed by Alanna, although though these were just behind the scenes shots. I think you will agree that these are a great homage to some stylistic qualities of the period. I just love them, particularly the rug!!!

If your not at the Great Escape tonight (the Brighton music festival) but are instead staying in, as I am with a cold! Then check out this modern art documentary for some reminders of the key modern artists and also some great 60's footage. Enjoy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01sg9ls/Great_Artists_in_Their_Own_Words_Out_of_the_Darkness_(19391966)/

No comments: