Saturday 25 May 2013

Studs and Sequins.




Daytime sequins are clearly a thing for me and I love the mixture of this 80's sequinned top under these 90's dungarees, its a classic Chelsea mix.

My mum has been visiting me this week so its been a joyful week of coffee shop trips, charity shop trawling and just generally giggling at everything. While in Primark with her (of all places) I found this necklace, I know everyone is still going mad for studs, but I've always adored them, a hangover from my emo teenage days. Anyway it looks so cool over the sequins here, and I've been rocking over plain black t shirts..... I know very neutral for me! 

I am in the midst with a race with myself seeing how far I can physically push my body, I still have a play to complete in the Fringe, and a cold which is now a week old. So apologies if my outfits are a little dull, inspiration takes energy and time!

No comments: