Tuesday 13 March 2012

Crafty Cards.


Oh the simple craft of making a card…… such satisfaction gained from sticking a few pretty things onto a piece of folded card! I hate to discredit myself but this is actually one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways of being a little creative. The housey pictures are from an old Cath Kidston wallpaper leaflet…… recycling to the max! Oh how the Superscrimpers would be proud! Now if you know me at all then you will be aware of my obsession with Cath Kidston which has spanned many years. So in my honour go check out her new spring collections to get inspired! And then go stick some old bits of paper, sweet wrappers, and some pictures of roses cut out of the adverts selling seeds in the Sunday newspaper magazines and make me a card!

http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/

No comments: