Sunday 28 July 2013

Practical dress?!

I've realised I'm starting to dress to be practical! Shock horror, what a realisation haha! I'm joking, ofcourse practicality lays a part in everyone's daily routine of self expression-the art of getting dressed.  However with the current stunning summer weather we are enjoying, I have realised how all my clothes are pretty much based around keeping warm, that and being so in love with an item that I want to marry it! I have never been a fan of faff, even though I love the details of a piece, I'm not one for jewellery that gets in the way and sleeves that dangle in your dinner. So is this practical dressing for the Heat dumming down my look? Or is it just pushing me into something new and fresh due the constraints? What do you reckon? 

1 comment:

Ross Mountney said...

Course it's not dumbing down - when is trying out something new ever dumbing down? x