Saturday 10 August 2013

A dash if something different.

What is so attractive about having flowers in your hair? It's annoying given the current trend and primark producing like ten thousand, three pound floral headbands. But saying that my headband is made from flowers from the poundshop so I suppose i can't moan! I love this chilled look, homemade kimono jacket out of a fifties tablecloth and cheesecloth dress donated to me by a friend. My blue hair has deffo made me more aware of colour too. It's interesting how a small change like this hints at new ideas for looks and adds a dash of something different to your style. And that's why personal style is so great it will always develop, mould and change into something else. Even when it feels like your look is stagnent you can always rely on it changing. Without you even trying.

No comments: