Wednesday 4 September 2013

I'm back with GLITTER!

Apologies, I know it's been a while, it's been a odd couple of weeks what with a trip to the countryside, a mad sewing spree of a new collection, finishing a little film as well as turning a year older! It's been odd! Anyway I'm back, older but not wiser in a 60's inspired Pastel delight. Look I had a clothing crisis ok?! It was a battle ground of homemade dresses that I've worn ten thousand times already this summer and undynamic mini skirt and blouse combinations! However there is one good thing to come of today's look. The silver GLITTER shoes! GLITTER SHOES! I'm not even that Girly but you can't not tell me that glitter is not the best thing ever. To top it off they were a pound from a car boot sale and they are actually meant for ballroom dancers. Now if these shoes are not an argument for opening your mind to alternative  places to shop as well as using items for a different use then I don't know what is.

No comments: