Monday 28 October 2013

BACK.

YES! its been bloody ages since I have put anything up on here, I know I'm a very very bad person. However I have been mildly panicking stylistically wondering blindly in the dark wearing terrible mixtures of sequins and capes, time travelling through the decades drawing inspiration from all source's and as normal wearing a lot of hats.
 
But now I have come out the other side, I am grasping my winter style by 
both hands and it seems to be developing into a gently eighties does forties vibe. So Good!
 
But before I share any of these latest developments here is a sneak preview of some of the work I have been doing lately. These pictures are for the branding for the production company I am involved in called Go Go Kimono, and these are the un edited photos, a blogger EXCLUSIVE! Art directed by Laura Kate O Rourke and photographed by Felicia Hawor. Model me! lol. let me know what you think and which one is your favourite.
 
Over and out, (promise not for as long this time).
 
 
 






1 comment:

Ross Mountney said...

My favourite is the forth one down - it has power, engagement and attitude! :) xxx