Thursday 25 April 2013

When you feel like crap.......

Everyone has those days, the ones where all confidence seems to recede like it was never there in the first place. Now I could go all emo on you now, but you know what really helps me when I have the blues? You guessed it -Clothes. Putting something on can instantly change your posture and body language. Just putting on your favourite colour lifts your mood, or even just a well loved item can be a helpful boost. As I am always ranting on-the basic message is never underestimate the power of clothes. Its a everyday visual statement. Make the most of it.

 
Basically florals seem to do a lot for me, and cute details, but although these are both vintage floral print dresses they evoke very different things, embrace variation!






No comments: