Friday 17 January 2014

The perfect accessory.

I love a good accessory, who doesn't? And there is no better accessory than a cool pet, I'm not talking a handbag dog, I'm talking a dog to go for walks with, so you don't look like a weirdo walking in the rain on your own crying. Jokes. Anyway it's January it's par for the course. In other news how simple is this outfit? And I cannot get enough I this shirt, I've always ignored classics, I considered them too dull. However the collar and cuffs on this baby far surpass my wildest shirt dreams. So there we are despite the accessory of a great dog, I've gone for a classic item. Don't worry it won't be long until I'm back to my glitter and cape times. 

Oh and I'm outside the Coffee Counter in Brighton. The cutest new coffee shop complete with retro video console. Go there. Do it, keep out of the rain!

No comments: