Saturday 23 March 2013

Fantasy Dress Up


Last night my boyfriend and I drank mojito’s and watched an old bbc documentary about David Bowie. I’ve seen it like ten times, it’s started my obsession with the incredible artist that is. Anyway hence todays outfit, all in black,(most unlike me) with the disgustingly over worn wet look leggings, I’m thinking about putting an official ban on them but they do seem to be a bit of a staple. Studded office boots, oversized 80@s embroided shirt, and a hat that I found in a bin. Pure Class. Anyway it’s an obvious escape, and there is nothing wrong with your outfit resembling costume, or being part of your own personal fantasy! They say visualise to materialise but maybe lets dress for the person we want to become. Every version of them. Now go get inspired the great musical chameleon himself.

No comments: